Panchmukhi Air Ambulance From Patna to Delhi

Panchmukhi Air Ambulance From Patna to Delhi
Air AmbulancePatna Delhi

Monday 27 February 2017

24 Hours Complete Bed to Bed Fully ICU Emergency Services at Affordable Rate by Panchmukhi

Hi friends, Myself Subodh Gupta from Patna, Bihar. I have a joint family in which my grandparents, parents and two brothers and one sisters where as my uncle and aunt are in Delhi. My father is a Bank manager and he is doing his job in a public sector bank at Patna in Bihar. Dear friends, as you know today I am happy or sad both. You are thinking why I am telling you both thing; it means where happiness there sadness. Both are related to each other and mutual interrelated.

That is the day when my father got a chronic disease and he was admitted in Patna Paras Hospital and his heath was not recovering as per it should have been. The doctors of this hospital suggested us that we should have take him to Delhi hospital where he could get his proper and better treatment by which he could sustain his life in a sober and green manners. We were very worried how we could have taken him to Delhi hospital in the same condition as he needed.

13321624_1704016306520061_15162385472588020_n-copy-copy

Therefore, we saw Pole board where was written in Panchmukhi Air and Train Ambulance Services; I took the mobile number from the board and dialled him up to inquire he made me understand everything and suggested us about his patients’ transferring system. Firstly, I could not believe in him but one of my relatives told me that it was true. So subsequently we had booked our serious call from Panchmukhi Air Ambulance in Patna to Delhi or vice-versa to transfer my father under his full supervision of ICU medical expert team.

img-20160908-wa0007
 
On the one hand we booked the call, the other hand his medical team approached at the determined time and  picked the patient up from the bed and within in a very span of time our father was in Delhi hospital at the same condition as he was in Paras  hospital, Patna. He got the proper and well treatment in Delhi and after a fortnight he was well and healthy as the same condition as he was at Delhi Hospital.

Visit My Website:- Air Ambulance in Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment