Panchmukhi Air Ambulance From Patna to Delhi

Panchmukhi Air Ambulance From Patna to Delhi
Air AmbulancePatna Delhi

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Get Comfortable Air Ambulance from Kolkata-Guwahati by Panhmukhi

Hello, friends, my name is Ayush Bhardwaj. I am from Kolkata (West Bengal). I am a student of MBA. Today you think that what and why I write this post. Actually a few months ago I was returning from the birthday party with my friend after midnight because we all were enjoying the party so we got late so I was driving bike on 100 km/h speed road was lonely but all on a sudden my bike meet with an accident and my friend Raushan was injured very badly first we went to a local hospital for his treatment the doctor told me that the patient condition is not good his condition is very critical, you have to shift in a big hospital, immediately his condition was so bad that we search about Air Ambulance Services from Kolkata on Google we found there a lot of Air Ambulance Services provider company display on my phone.
air-ambulance1
I collect all the contact no. And call one by one all of them but their charges was too much for booking an air ambulance finally I call to Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Services the member of Panchmukhi who is on the phone was very polite so I told about our problem and request for an air ambulance immediately she agree to shift my friend from Kolkata to Guwahati. Panchmukhi provides air ambulance with all facilities which are useful to the patient, and also a doctor was in an ambulance all medical staffs and doctors were very helpful they treat the patient as a family member. And then we reached Guwahati in a little time by the help of Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Services from Guwahati, I really thankful to Panchmukhi Air Ambulance team.

No comments:

Post a Comment