Panchmukhi Air Ambulance From Patna to Delhi

Panchmukhi Air Ambulance From Patna to Delhi
Air AmbulancePatna Delhi

Thursday 16 February 2017

Air ICU Emergency Services by Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Services in Mumbai

Hello my all dear listeners and guys, I am Diva Narayani from Mumbai. I have a small family my parents and my husband and one younger sister; all of them are living together and enjoying our respective life happily. My husband is a bank manager and father is a civil engineer in Mumbai. I myself instruct the children privately at home. Dear friends, as you all know good day and bad day is brother each other and it happened with us.

I was instructing the children then all of a sudden my phone rang and the opposite side replied that my husband was run over by a huge vehicle. I left my work and ran to the hospital where he was admitted. Having reached the hospital, I have observed the situation he was really got a serious accident and his brain was unconscious he needed the best treatment for his health recovery.

16507878_259287151171378_3365829497540231179_n

My parents was standing beside me and weeping bitterly in mind. Only one, we had option to take him to Bangalore hospital where we could get his best treatment. I just open my mobile and searched some air ambulance numbers and talked to them and finally I booked my call online from Air Ambulance Services in Mumbai to shift my husband in Bangalore Hospital bed. Within in the given time by him, his medical team and aircraft was at Mumbai airport soon. His medical team guided me properly and only 3 to 5 hours we were at the determined hospital in Bangalore.

My husband got his treatment and became well and really it was done by Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Services from Mumbai to Bangalore and his medical team the remaining by the grace of God.  Whenever our family and I think and look back the accident our hearts tremble and a line of worries is scratched but soon it goes for a far distance when the emergency services medical team appears. Thanks to all the members of Air Ambulance Services those who have rendered us again the same life.

Visit:-Air Ambulance Services in Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment