Panchmukhi Air Ambulance From Patna to Delhi

Panchmukhi Air Ambulance From Patna to Delhi
Air AmbulancePatna Delhi

Friday 20 January 2017

Book the Fastest Air Ambulance Services from Guwahati by Panchmukhi

Hi, Friends Today I am here to share my personal feeling and the role of ambulance services in our life, I belong to Guwahati (Assam) and I am a Principal of College and you all know that all responsibilities related to college goes on the Principle. First I like to tell you that I am a regular person and go to college every day because the future of all students depend upon his teacher or professor and I understand my responsibility so in my college classes is regular and all professor take their class, so our college is well known for better study.
air ambulance service1.png
 One day in annual day function of our college we are celebrating that function, suddenly my mobile rang I took my call another side a boy who went to market for our work said that his friend (who also went with him) is very serious in a road accident. He was driving the bike meet with an accident with an overloaded truck. Me and two professors reached spot place immediately and call the ambulance I saw that he injured very badly. The ambulance reached there after a few minutes and admits him to the hospital. The doctor checked him up and said that he is very injured and he needs to the treatment at the time so sift him in Chennai as soon as possible. I called his parents and said about his condition they said that send him to Chennai by Air Ambulance we meet him there I call Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Services From Guwahati to shift him Chennai.
images10
They said to me that we provide you Aircraft in the next day then I book for Aircraft and paid charges to him. The charges of Aircraft was affordable, next day at morning a ground Ambulance reached and took him to the airport and bring him in air ambulance the aircraft was fully ICU and all types of equipment was available there and also a doctor and a paramedic technician was with the patient. The Aircraft reached Chennai at a pointless time and also in Chennai the team of Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Services from Chennai was already there to sift that patient to the hospital what was that services, I mean to say that the services and their management was so fast that I can’t believe that their services was world class. So I like to thanks the team of Panchmukhi, thanks Panchmukhi

No comments:

Post a Comment